Renowned training and career prospects
Our HR policy is built on strong foundations.
- Provide sustainable jobs which develop over time.
- Take the time to integrate and train all our staff.
- Instil a culture of high standards and taking pride in a job well done.
- Provide good career prospects and ensure everyone develops in their role.
Respecting our workforce and prioritising their safety
Showing respect for the people who join us is part of our daily reality here at Routiers Bretons.
- Acknowledge the ways in which everyone’s background is different and unique.
- Listen to staff and open up a dialogue with them.
- Pay a fair wage.
- Create the best possible working conditions.
- Prevent risks.
Respect is also about guaranteeing a good work-life balance. Our drivers get advance warning of their schedules, so they can organise their time, work around their personal commitments and do the things they love every week, without any stress or worry.